Library of Documents
Category: VA Veteran Benefits
- » A Guide for VA Fiduciaries (2013)
- This booklet provides guidance to individuals the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) appoints to serve as fiduciaries. Fiduciaries receive and manage VA funds on behalf of veteran beneficiaries who are unable to manage their financial affairs.
- » Annual Handbook: Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents, and Survivors (2016 Edition)
- This is the official Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) "Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors (2016 Edition)" which updates the 2014 edition and 2015 Supplement of the VBA annual handbook.
- » Fact Sheets: Veteran Benefits
- The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) library of fact sheets offers information on many of their benefits programs.
- » Library: Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Annual Benefits Reports (1999-Present)
- The Veterans Benefits Administration Annual Benefits Reports (ABRs) review their performance and accountability in all six functional areas. They include program participation and beneficiary profiles.
- » National Resource Directory (NRD)
- The National Resource Directory (NRD) is a comprehensive online database of military and veteran services dedicated to "Connecting Wounded Warriors, Service Members, Veterans, Their Families and Caregivers with Those Who Support Them." Search nearly 18,000 federal, state, and community links here.
- » Veterans Benefits Timetable: Must-meet Deadline Dates to Apply for Benefits
- This form lists the various benefits offered through the Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits Administration. For each benefit, the time limit to apply and the contact information on where to apply is included.
- » Veterans Guide to VA Benefits & Other Resources
- VetsFirst offers this free guide for veterans, their family members and those assisting them to successfully apply for benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.